Filling out our Contact Information Form only begins the process – it does not commit you to anything, but rather is an important first step in making your dream of traveling to Africa a reality. We are at your service to answer all of your questions in advance of you committing to the tour to make sure that we meet all of your expectations for the best trip possible.
Steps to Booking a Safari with Red Rhino:
1) Fill out a Red Rhino Adventures Contact Information Form.
After we answer all of your questions, decide on the safari itinerary that best suites your interests and time structure. For general questions please visit: frequently asked questions
2) Make your $500 per person deposit to secure the trip. Once your deposit has been made, we will immediately send you our pre-trip packet and planning guide to make for the most stress free and fun trip possible.
-We are at your service from start to finish to make this the most incredible travel experience possible.
Planning for your trip:
Here is a list of the major things you will need to do well in advance of your departure. We are at your service to advise you and provide additional information to make the trip preparation as easy as possible. We look forward to serving you well!
1) Contact us for any questions regarding traveling to Africa with RRA.
2) Select a Safari Itinerary.
4) Have a valid passport. Please note that your passport must also be valid for 6 months after the start of your trip.
5) Purchase your flights to/from Africa after selecting your safari program and making your deposit. It is important to make sure that your air itinerary matches with the RRA safari itinerary exactly.
6) Obtain visas for Kenya and/or Tanzania.
7) Get all necessary vaccinations
8) Purchase Traveler’s Health Insurance.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.